Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mermaid Nails!

The other day I was playing around after I had been snowed in. Leaving work early put me in an awesome inspired mood so play around with my polish and stamping. So I did Mermaid Nails for the first time. It didn't come out as perfect as I wanted it to but I still liked the result. I used China Glaze Highlight of My Summer & Too Yacht to Handle, and Essie In the Cab-Ana for the gradient. Color Club Under the Misteltoe for the glitter. Let's just talk about the glitter for a second. It is absolutely beautiful! So much holo glitter, they were so sparkly I didn't want to take it off! I'll be redoing them again eventually when my nails grow back, but they were fun to do. I stamped the scales with Konad black stamping polish and a plate from Amazon. 



 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment