Monday, February 17, 2014

Blue with Monochrome!

HALLELUJAH, SWEET BABY JESUS! I have been MIA with blogging because my computer had an awful virus. It is now tamed and I am back on Blogger! Hahah, this post was in my drafts so I'm guessing that I'll start here with catching up. 

These nails were part of a Nail Art challenge for January on Instagram. (Good lord that was weeks ago) Anyway, I love a solid color with monochrome. Anything can literally go with black and white. Also China Glaze Sunday Funday is an un-tried that I am in love with. This is literally my favorite color. When I tell people blue is my favorite color, I think in my head Sunday Funday. 

For the accent nail, I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White with OPI Black Onyx. I used striping tape, my free hand lines could never be that perfect. Topped with HK Girl Topcoat by Glisten and Glow. Literally the best top coat I've ever used. I loved this look and I wore it for a couple of days. 







 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment