Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Nails & 20 Facts About Me!

Grrrrrrr! I don't know why my pictures are so blurry on my iPad, but it's okay. Anyway Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and fun time.  I did the tag "20 Facts About Me" on my Instagram a couple nights ago and I just thought I'd share and elaborate on my blog.  Also I'm sharing my New Year Nails as well and I'll probably make a tutorial tomorrow after work of how I did the tape mani. Also I'm thinking about changing my name on Instagram! I need some ideas, because "Lauren's Nails" is so unoriginal! Any suggestions would be great! 


My New Year Nails from my Instagram :) 

Products I used are: 
- OPI Black Onyx
- OPI Mariah Carey Pure 18k White Gold and Silver topcoat
- Salley Hansen White On

I used scotch blue multipurpose painter's tape to create the triangle, and I painted the numbers with a detail brush and black acrylic paint. It's not my best, but I was in a rush to hurry and finish so me and my boyfriend could go to dinner for New Years hahah. & Of course my nails are still growing back after I had a couple of nasty breaks. I love the combo of the flakies over black! And I feel all fancy with 18k white gold and silver on my NAILS!  



1.  My birthday is September 5, 1993, I'm 20. 

2. I love Hello Kitty and Lady Gaga. More than anything. 


3. My favorite number is 3, and my favorite color is blue. 


4. I love food, I'll eat/try anything. Although I rarely eat chocolate. (I love dark chocolate though!) 


5. I cuss ALOT, like every other sentence. Guilty. 


6. I speak Spanish, and my boyfriend is Mexican. I'm mixed with black&white. 


7. I wear leggings like, everyday. 


8. I'm really tall (5'8)


9. I've played softball since I was like 6; I stopped after high school. 


10. I had a hard time in school with nail biting from nerves, which is why I like to polish my nails. 


11. I want to live in Seattle or North Carolina. Maybe it's because I've read so many books and watched shows located there. 


12. Math is my favorite subject. 


13. Almost anything makes me laugh, and I always make people laugh. 


14. I'm addicted to Netflix. Along with Amazon and Target. 


15. I've never been on a plane.


16. I'm running out of things to say, hahaha 


17. I'm a Steelers fan, and the 49ers are my second team. 


18. I want three children.  (a boy, and two girls) 

19. My boyfriend and I's anniversary is on January 5th. 


20. I love the IG Nail Art community, DUH! And I hope I can really get my blog going this year. It's one of my goals.

 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment