Sunday, January 19, 2014

Zoya Blaze!


Have you ever had a polish so pretty that you never wanted to take it off? Yeah? Well you get how I'm feeling right now about Zoya Blaze. Let me start off saying that Zoya is in my Top 3 favorite brands. I haven't had a bad formula yet, and the Pixie Dust is so amazingly pretty. I am definitely a Zoya girl! Hahaha, anyway I'm just sharing some swatches. I got this polish for $9.95 on Amazon, which is kind of pricey considering they run $7 at ULTA and other retail stores.





It's a beautiful red/raspberry polish with lots of holographic glitter. It's not completely holographic but in the sunlight you will see some holo goodness. This polish is so sparkly and pretty I cannot stop looking at my nails.











 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

2 comments: