Monday, February 17, 2014

First Indie and Valentine's Day Nails

Two Saturdays ago I received my first Indie polish! I bought a limited edition Valentine's Day glitter bomb from Laquerlicious! I love Michelle's polishes. I always see beautiful swatches and although I only own one bottle I am already addicted. 


This is ONE coat of Laquerlicious V-Day = D-Day over two coats of China Glaze Pink of Me. I couldn't even begin to list the amount of glitter in this polish. & There is a slight pink/purple shimmer to it. I love this so much. Every nail had different glitters on it, which made them all unique. 

So I made a little video :) 


Okay....sooo that video sucked but I can't figure out how to make it look as good as it does on my computer. :( Frustrating. But, anyway you can see the holo glitters flickering and there's just so much glitter in one bottle. 


There's holo circles, hearts, stars, etc. Black hearts. Skull and crossbones. Matte glitters. Bars. So. Much. Glitter. The formula was perfect, and there was so much glitter with one stroke. I of course fished for bigger glitters, since they all sunk to the bottom. I didn't wait to flip it over for a couple of minutes, haha. I was too excited! 







I will be of course buying more and more Laquerlicious to review and rave about. The formula and glitter pay off was amazingly great. I wore this many for about three days before the China Glaze began to chip, and before I decided to do a different Valentine's Day Manicure. Hope you guys liked these! 

 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment