Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails!

Another favorite manicure has to be the nails I did inspired by Valentine's Day! I bought a new stamping set from Pueen on Amazon called the "Stamping Buffet Plates"! They are full imaged plates and they are amazing! This was Day 7&9 of the Nail Art February challenge that I posted on my Instagram. The themes were "XOXO" and Hearts. 


I used OPI Mod About You for the pink, and I stamped the hearts over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I used MBSW on my ring finger, and used my black Nubar nail art pen to write XOXO. On my pinky and the bottle I'm holding is China Glaze Hello Gorgeous. Holo dense rose glitter. So pretty. 





I loved this manicure so much. The simple to better for Valentine's Day, and it probably only took me like 20 min to finish both hands. I love stamping, it's so simple and quick. Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day! ♥
 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment