Monday, February 17, 2014

Then and Now Pastel Gradient!

Day 11 for the Nail Art February challenge on my Instagram was themed Pastel! I re-did a mani that I posted on my personal Instagram on Easter March 31, 2013! So 11 months ago vs. my nails now. ♥ 

I did a gradient with China Glaze Sweet Hook, Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac, and Essie Play Date. Topped with China Glaze Fairy Dust on the ring finger. 


Here are my nails from 11 months ago:


Terrible Lighting. 
Terrible Cuticles.
Terrible Clean up.
Gradient looks thick.
Where are my nails?
Hand pose is weird. Looks strained.




Here are my nails 11 months later:








Much better right? I think the biggest thing I ever learned was proper clean up. I love doing my nails and they're not perfect - but I love how much I have grown and how much I have learned in 11 months. I thought I was doing something cool then and now.....I'm so proud of myself. 
 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment