Monday, February 17, 2014

800 FOLLOWERS!

WOW. I hit 800 followers on my Instagram! ♥ I'm forever and ever grateful. My last post I said how amazing it is how much I have grown with doing my nails. Doing my nails have released so much stress and have made my life more enjoyable. Screw partying and going out all the time. I rather stay home and paint my nails. Hahah, can't say that'll stay the same when I turn 21. Anyway, I will do a mega giveaway when I reach 1,000. These milestones are so amazing and I love the IG Nail Community. I have met so many of the nicest people ever on there. We're all one big happy nail loving familia. ♥

Anyway, no more sappy stuff. Back to nails. Hahaha, I was up late one night and in the mood to play around with polish and stamping where I decided to try to recreate a beautiful cut out mani by Paola (@just1nail) Of course my lines aren't as neat and thin as hers, but I still loved these. ♥




I used China Glaze High Hopes and the striper part of my black Nubar nail art pen. These came out great and they were nice to look at. 

 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment