Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Hump Day! Recent Nail Haul!

I had a nice little nail haul last weekend! I went to Wal-Mart, Target, and a local nail salon where my sister got her eye brows done, haha. Here's what I got! 




Top left to bottom right: 

Hard Candy: Crush on Raisin, a reallllly pretty metallic flakie gold rose. 
Maybelline Color Show: Gilded Rose, beautiful gold shimmer with light pink and rose gold hex glitter. 
Salon Perfect: Touchy Feely, tiny black and white glitter topper :] I am so excited to use this!
Duri Rejuvacote basecoat: I am excited to start this and see how it works for my nails. 
OPI: My Boyfriend Scales Wallls, an off white, DS Mystery, a deep blue with color changing flakies, and It's My Year, a maroon jelly with a gold shimmer. 

Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Shea Butter Hand Cream: This hand cream is my new salvation. The smell is so amazing and it keeps my hands so soft and moisturized. It apparently brightens and tightens my skin and I have seen a difference in the way my hands feel. I work at a bank, so dealing with money really does dry my hands out. This hand cream is amazing, a little goes a longgg way and it's basically free of everything. I recommend this hand cream to the fullest. I love it. & It was pretty cheap!  



These were from my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. ♥ Didn't he do such a great job!? I couldn't believe it. I love him so much, hahaha. He knew my day wouldn't we complete without some nail polish.

Top left to bottom: 
Julep Mighty Nail & Cuticle Serum: This pen is so convenient, I carry it in my purse to work instead of big bulky Lemony Flutter. & I use it in between customers when my cuticle's are extremely dry. I love how the serum dries immediately. I hope to see results soon.   
Zoya: Lo, Maya and Carter. The first two are so summery and with all this snow we've been having in Maryland I am ready for summer! Lo is a hot pink cream, while Maya is a coral/peachy crelly. Carter is a purple pixie dust. Zoya's pixie dust is so amazingly beautiful and sparkly. There's no description, you just have to get it and see for yourself. 
Essie: Nothing Else Metals and Ignite the Night. These two have been on my wishlist from Amazon for a while and he knew it. ♥ lilac metallic and silver/black dense glitter. Need I say more?
Sephora Formula X: Love Chemistry and Danger Zone. Love Chemistry is completely similar to the Maybelline Gilded Rose. Almost a dupe. Still glad to have more than one. Danger Zone is a neon coral/orange with pink shimmer. ♥ 

Here are two pictures of Love Chemistry and Gilded Rose together for comparison.


Maybelline Color Show Gilded Rose: $4.00 Walmart
Sephora Formula X Love Chemistry: $12.00 Sephora

If you're looking for a cheaper polish I would suggest the Maybelline, but since I love polish and couldn't really care I would've paid for either one. They're both beautiful and I can't wait to play around with them and match colors and overlay them. 


Hope you guys had a wonderful day! ♥

 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment