Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Duri Rejuvacote!

In my last post, I mentioned that I bought Duri Rejuvacote base coat to try to help strengthen and lengthen my nails. These are my naked nails after some TLC and one coat of Rejuvacote. I am going to post another picture and a comparison of my nails after one week. I was really nervous with trying this product because I have very sensitive skin. I read a ton of reviews online and on Amazon.com saying that this basecoat cause allergic reactions, and made the nails feel like they were burning. 

Before I bought this I put one coat on my nail in the store, lmao ratchet I know. But I wanted to see if I'd have the same reactions. I didn't and I put it right in my cart and went home and used this bad boy. I'm so excited to see my results. My Cinderella hand (right/dominant hand) had the ugliest little nubbies that were uneven and didn't grow very well. So hopefully they soak this base coat right up and grow grow grow! 
  
LEFT HAND



RIGHT HAND




Yessss, my right hand is ugly af. Hahaha, I try to keep them looking pretty but they have been breaking so much more than my left hand. Everytime they break and re grow, they break again. Hopefully Rejuvacote makes life easier and better. ♥

 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment