Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bestie Twin Nails with Maja!

About two weeks ago, Maja (@nailaholic_) was sweet enough to ask me to do Bestie Twin Nails with her on Instagram! I felt bad because I had to delay so much. I work at a bank, so I don't get off until late. She lives in Europe, so the time difference played a part as well. Finally we picked glitter, light blue gradients, and basket weave monochrome nails and they came out amazing! 


Yes that is blurry. ^
But I got it from Instagram and the app made the picture look weird. 
Here's the original picture that I posted earlier today. 



Anyway here are solo shots of my half of the mani. 






The colors I used for the gradient were:
(in order)

Revlon: Dreamer
China Glaze: Bahamian Escape
China Glaze: Sunday Funday
Silver Holo Glitter is China Glaze Glistening Snow
Black is OPI Black Onyx, over Sinful Colors Snow Me White.







These were so fun to do, and Maja is very talented. I love this mani so much! 
Hope you guys like it too! 
 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

1 comment: