Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Tree Nails!

Happy Tuesday! Look at me, two blog posts in two days! Haha, I'm on a roll and so happy with myself. Anyway today I have some cute Christmas Tree stamped nails that I did the other day. I also would like to say that my nails are also becoming much much more round! & So far they are a great length and have yet to break. (Knock on wood) When I would square my nails, I was more prone to breaking them or splitting the side no matter what I tried! So I'm giving roundies a chance and maybe they'll stay...if they cooperate.

SO anyway to the mani and the photos! ♥






For this mani I used 

- OPI Skull and Glossbones for the off white
- I stamped with China Glaze Four Leaf Clover for the tiny Christmas trees
- I used the Christmas Tree image from the Mash 68 plate
- & Finally the holo green glitter is Color Club Under the Mistletoe. 


The pic above is in direct sunlight! I took it unfocused so you can see all the hologoodness and the pretty rainbow mixed with the silver and green glitter.


Another direct sunlit picture.



 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

1 comment:

  1. UGH. I love this so much. I love stamping and glitter. This is a great combo!

    ReplyDelete