Monday, December 15, 2014

Twin Nails with Dvisha! ♥


Well then, after a LONG overdue and much needed break from nails I am ready to be back and in action! Especially with blogging! I'm so excited to do bestie twin nails with Dvisha aka @naiildazzlee! She is super talented and I love her nails; they are always so cute! We decided to do super cute and classy holiday themed nails. ♥





I used:

- China Glaze Four Leaf Clover for the green
- Essie Fishnet Stockings for the red
- China Glaze Glistening Snow for that beautiful holo silver. 

I used Konad White and the Mash-68 plate for the snowflakes, all topped with Essie Good to Go topcoat. Because of course and unfortunately, I'm out of HK Girl by Glisten & Glow. 




These were so fun to do and I loved the colors. Just classic holiday themed and the snowflakes were so cute. We both did such an amazing job, and they came out so great! I'm super pumped as the countdown for Christmas is getting shorter and shorter! I hope everyone is ready, because next Thursday is almost here!


 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I love that green! Hopefully you're back to stay cause I missed your nails!

    ReplyDelete