Friday, January 3, 2014

Amazon Nail Haul!

Let me start off by saying that I am addicted to Amazon....and they gave me a credit card......SO OF COURSE I LOADED MY CART UP! Hahaha, no but really I bought a shit ton of things from Amazon and I got the majority of my packages today. & I didn't even put a dent in my limit! ♥ When I told my mom I got approved for the credit card she was surprised that I didn't already max it out! Amazon is literally like my sanctuary! I never buy nail polish at retail stores because I always think, "Hmm, I can get this $12 polish for $5 on Amazon with free shipping." Hahah, I truly have a problem. Anyway I thought I would share my beautiful babies with you guys. Alot of these are lemmings and I'm so glad they are finally mine. Yes, I did take these pictures in my bathroom with my daylight lamp so beware. ♥



From Left to Right: 
Color Club
- Wild At Heart
- Gift of Sparkle
- Magic Attraction
- Sugar Plum Fairy



From Left to Right:
China Glaze
- Bahamian Escape
- United



Essie
NEW Lux Effect Jazzy Jubilant







From Left to Right:
OPI
- OPI Matte Top Coat
- My Vampire is Buff
- Dutch Ya' Just Love OPI?
- Funkey Dunkey 


From Left to Right 
OPI 
- The World is Not Enough
- Glitzerland 
- On Her Majesty's Secret Service
- My Private Jet





 From Left to Right
Zoya
- Pixie Dust Tomoko
- Neeka
- Payton
- Aurora
- Blaze
- Storm
- Dream




I also got some more nail tape, pearl studs, normal gold studs, and a new stamper. I am not too good at stamping so I just bought a couple of plates and a Konad stamper along with Konad stamping polish. I had some luck with the Konad stamper, but I heard this sticky stamper from Winstonia is good to try for first time stampers so hopefully I have some luck. Of course I'll have a post for it. ♥
 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment