Thursday, January 9, 2014

Dupes! Party Central Vs. Your Present Required

Helloooo all, and happy Thursday! Two more days until the weekend - thank GOD! Today I'm posting about two dupes that I recently discovered in my collection. I received the rest of my packages from Amazon which contained four China Glaze polishes. Two from the 2013 Christmas collection. One of which was Your Present Required: a large glitter topper. I ADORE this glitter. Why? Because it is identical to a glitter I had bought from Walmart a couple months ago. BEWARE: I will be showing naked and peeling nails and ashy cuticles, I'm sorry. :) ♥ 

China Glaze 
Your Present 
Amazon: $4.68


Hard Candy 
Party Central
Walmart: $4.00


I had purchased Hard Candy: Party Central from Walmart a few months ago. I loved the white glitter that was in it. If you look closely the both have:
- Large white hex glitter
- Small white hex glitter
And various sizes of :
- Gold hex glitter
- Copper hex glitter
- Blue hex glitter
- Magenta hex glitter 
-Green hex glitter  


These glitter polishes look identical next to one another, as well as on the nail. I love them both equally because the color combination is so unique.



Here is a "swatch" of Hard Candy Party Central on it's own. 



The glitter pay off was pretty good, I had to dab some more glitter on after one coat to fill in some bald spots. 


Here is a swatch of Your Present Required. The glitter payoff was much better than Party Central. I had a ton more glitter with one coat and I didn't have to cover up any spots. 




And last but not least, here are the two side by side. Your Present Required is the middle finger, and Party Central is on the ring finger. You really couldn't tell them apart if on the nail or bottle (except the label). These polishes are both great formulas but if you can't find China Glaze and find Party Central, don't be upset. They're the same! I hope you guys enjoy my post!

 photo signatureaskjsbdhgkjxfbh.jpg

2 comments:

  1. OOoo thanks for this! I may just pick up the hard candy dupe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) Yeah I'm actually glad I have two now cause it's a unique glitter!

      Delete